Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, to the corner of the internet dedicated to all things Creature Feature. Not know what a CF is?
“A Creature Feature is any feature length film, TV movie or short film that contains a creature.”
A feature with a creature, how simple is that?
Here are the rules for what classifies a creature, with an example of each rule:
- Animals outside their normal range [Swamp Shark];
- Giant and/or man-eating variations of known species [Anaconda];
- Scientifically created species [Sharktopus];
- Scientifically enhanced variations of known species [Boa vs. Python];
- Dinosaurs and other previously extinct species [Mammoth];
- Animals previously thought to be hoaxes [Rage of the Yeti];
- Mythical animals with a zoological basis [Minotaur];
- Paranormal or supernatural entities with animal-like characteristics [Mothman];
The final rule is perhaps the most controversial…
- A creature cannot be an alien or intergalactic life form;
I’ll post a new review whenever I can and if there’s a creature feature that you think will be perfect for a review then then let me know!