Over the weekend, we launched our sister site: One Cup Media
OCM will focus on the move to mainstream journalism whilst CFC will return to its horror roots.
Please check out One Cup Media and we will keep you posted on all future updates!
Over the course of the week, you’ll start to see the slow transformation of Creature Feature Corner to its new updated format. Please see below for a full list of updates:
– Competitions to win DVDs will run every month, open to UK residents only
– Full T&Cs for competitions will be added to the About page
– Post every Monday detailing the cinema releases, home media releases and TV schedule for Creature Features
– Titles changed
– Home button added
– Reviews, Histories and Interviews have all been moved to Articles tab
– Creation of the Creature Feature Corner Facebook page
– New twitter handle @CreatureFilms
– No new reviews, interviews or other editorials until stated otherwise
– Designed by James Hussey and Kate Crabtree
These updates will be rolled out over the following week, with our first Weekly Update posted below.
When a genetically engineered wolf/whale/human hybrid goes rogue, it’s up to Sharktopus to put it down once and for all. But who will survive the outcome of the greatest battle in history: Sharktopus vs Whalewolf!
Sharktopus returns for his biggest battle yet and it proves the most enjoyable thanks to interesting creatures, a funny script and some gung-ho performances.
Whereas other films foolishly attempt a degree of seriousness that can be detrimental to the finished product, Sharktopus vs Whalewolf maintains a cartoonish sense of humour. Sharktopus is frequently anthropomorphised, Whalewolf behaves like an ill-trained puppy, the dialogue is littered with gags and Casper van Dien’s hammy performance is tonally perfect.
What also differentiates Sharktopus 3 (as it’s known in Germany) is the sheer amount of creature action. Continue reading
Gone are the .wordpress.com days, CFC now resides under the swanky new URL of:
How awesome is that?
To coincide with the new domain, we’ve set up a new email too!
Now you can email us directly via:
Again, how awesome is that?!